Le’Xpress Cast Iron Teapot and Infuser, 600ml, Black
Channelling classic Japanese tea culture, this 600ml (1 pint, 20 fl oz) Tetsubin-style teapot and infuser from Le’Xpress fills 3-cups. Fusing the vintage with the modern, it looks great in its black cast iron finish. It’s designed for serving only, so should be filled with boiling water before adding the tea. It has an enamelled interior and doesn’t transfer flavours, ensuring the tea retains its true flavour.
Its tea infuser is removable and can deal with either loose, powdered or bagged tea. The cast iron ensures that the tea stays hot throughout serving.
Features & Benefits
- Drip-free spout
- ‘Hobnailed’ texture
- 600ml Capacity (1 pint, 20 fl oz) / 3 cups (Based on a traditional 200ml teacup size)
- For serving purposes only
- Hand wash only
- Made from sturdy cast iron with an enamelled interior, which offers fine heat retention
- Includes a stainless steel tea infuser which makes it easier to brew your favourite loose tea leaves
- Not suitable for stovetop use