Le’Xpress Cast Iron Teapot and Infuser, 600ml, Red
This beautiful ‘tetsubin’ teapot takes you back to a time and place where tea making was an art form. The design was developed in Japan in the 17th century, but tea connoisseurs still swear by it – and for good reason. It represents a meeting of beauty and practicality that could only have come from Japan. After all, it’s a country that takes its tea very seriously.
This version has been created by KitchenCraft Le’Xpress to offer the best of modern and traditional innovations. Like the traditional design, it’s made of sturdy cast iron with an enamelled interior, which offers impressive heat retention. This means your tea stays at an enjoyably drinkable temperature for longer. And as a modern touch, it has a stainless steel tea infuser, which makes it easy to brew your favourite loose tea leaves, green tea or teabags.
It might just be the perfect realisation of a time-honoured classic. With its red finish, it makes a stunning addition to your own kitchen. Or why not give it as a gift to someone who enjoys and appreciates the craft of tea making?
Features & Benefits
- Drip-free spout
- 600ml Capacity (1 pint, 20 fl oz) / 3 cups (Based on a traditional 200ml teacup size)
- For serving purposes only
- Hand wash only
- Made from sturdy cast iron with an enamelled interior, which offers fine heat retention
- Includes a stainless steel tea infuser which makes it easier to brew your favourite loose tea leaves
- Not suitable for stovetop use